- Our blog (http://yoursmallbusinessgrowth.com/) provides assistance to small business owners on topics specific to business growth as it relates to business self-sustainability, so posts must be written from the perspective of our SPARC Strategic Planning methodology.
- Our SPARC Business Growth Framework methods and SPARC tools help predictively grow a company into a self-sustaining business.
Topics submitted to be posted should be written to address one or more of the eight business growth factors or address how it applies to the goal of the five stages of business growth.
- If the topic is specific to a business function (marketing, sales, operations, finance & accounting, administration) it should reference the appropriate aspect of our of our Tuning Your Revenue Engine management model.
- DE, Inc reserves the right to rewrite and add links to submitted posts to the relevant areas of our SPARC Business Growth Framework and our membership sales pages as appropriate.
- After decades of assisting small business owners we have found the reason most business articles are ineffective is they address “symptomatic tactical problems” of the business. Often these solutions are not appropriate for the business owner because of their business’ stage of growth.
- To help solve this problem, Dino Eliadis, Inc. (D/B/A/ Business Growth Simplified) tries to provide the proper frame of reference with solutions so that owner will apply the right tactical solutions that best helps them solve “root cause” problems which will make measurable improvements in their business while helping them achieve the next stage of growth for their business.
- If your link(s) is meant to place the reader into an online sales funnel, DE, Inc. would like to discuss an affiliate relationship with you or your client’s company.
- DE,Inc. evaluates all offerings to assure that they align with our readers needs and our business philosophy for growing self-sustaining businesses.
If your have further questions or concerns please submit them to firstname.lastname@example.org.