Home Page / Forums / Training Support Forum / What Course is Next?

What Course is Next?

Home Page / Forums / Training Support Forum / What Course is Next?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

marketingheather
    Participant

The 8 Factors That Influence Business Growth

After finishing this unit, the only button/option at the bottom was to go to the previous unit.  I am not sure where to go next. Is there a preferred order to take the courses?

Dino Eliadis
    Keymaster

marketingheather,

That is the end of the course. But, it would appear that it is not clear to the user that they have reached the end of the course.

We will look at putting a message at the end of the course letting the user know that they have reached the end of the course at this point.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Dino

MariaLauricella
    Participant

Once I’ve submitted my test at the end of the module. I realize that no score is given. No direction as to what or where to go next. Getting to my next module is very unclear. Actually finding it very frustrating to get to the next course. There is no clear direction.

Dino Eliadis
    Keymaster

Maria, Sorry for your frustration and thank you for taking the time to post.  It appears there was an error in this module which did not have a quiz posted with it.

If  a quiz is present then you would take the quiz which is automatically graded for you.  Upon completing the quiz with a passing score you should be able to click the Next Unit button below the the quiz.

If the unit does not have a quiz, then you need to press the Mark as Complete button below the the unit material.  Then you should be able to click the Next Unit button at the bottom of the page.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.