- The purpose of the Support Forum is to answer customers questions and resolve issues specific to DE, Inc. products.
- The support forum is accessible only by members.
- Questions should be kept specific to the use of DE, Inc. products or training, NOT specific to your business.
- Business specific questions should be directed to business coaching.
Accessing the Support Forum
Access to the support forum is restricted to members only.
You can access support by 2 methods:
- Select Support Forum from the Help menu.
- Click the Support Forum button wherever it may appear throughout the system as shown to the right.
Forum Page Before Log In
If you attempt to access the support forum when you are not logged in the support forum page will appear like the page to the right.
If you are already a member but not logged in:
- Click the Log In button.
- You will be re-directed to the Site Login page.
If you ARE NOT a member:
- Click the Register button.
- You will be re-directed to the Membership Level page as shown to the right.
- Click the Select button next to the free Basic level.
- You will be re-directed to the Membership Checkout page.
Member Log In
As a registered member, you can access the Support Forum via your member login.
Login by completing the main Login Form:
- You will be directed to the site login page.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click the Log In button.
You will next be re-directed to the Member Account page.
To signup for membership complete the Account Information:
- User name
- Email address
- Click the Submit and Confirm button at the bottom of the page.
After proper validation you are re-directed to the Member Confirmation page.
- Confirmation provides the validation that your registration was completed.
- Access your Member Account page by clicking the “View your membership page” link in the lower right-hand corner of the page.
- Access the Forum Page directly by clicking the Forum Button in the sidebar.
To access the Forum once you have logged in:
- Click the Support Forum button content section.
- Or, click the the Support Forum in the sidebar.
How the Forum is Structured
The Forum structured as shown to the right.:
- The Forum Page organizes all the main categories of the forum.
- Forums are major areas in which topics are organized.
- Topics are where users ask their questions or log their issues.
- Replies are used to answer question and document resolutions to issues.
Forum page allows you to complete 2 main actions:
- Search for information about your question or issue.
- Access forums
To find if other have asked your question:
- Enter keywords about your question into the Search Forum textbox in the sidebar.
- Press the enter key
To accesses a Forum
- Click the Unit Title which is a link to the Unit content page.
Reviewing Forum Topics
Once you have selected the forum you want to access you will be taken to a page listing all the topics within the category/forum that looks like the page to the right.
The forum topic page allows you to see all the questions that have posted regarding that topic.
To access a topic:
- Click on a topic title
- the questions and responses will be listed on the topic page which is shown below.
The Topic Page
Most forum work happens on the topic pages.
This is where a dialog takes place on specific topics to help users get answers to question and provide resolutions to specific issue found by users.
The page consists of 3 main sections:
- Topic title
- Dialog section
- Replies section
The Dialog section shows the communication back and forth between the users and DE, Inc. expert.
Use the Reply section to ask or answer questions.
Working with Replies
You can ask a question or answer a question using the reply section of the topic page.
The tool bar a the top is used to complete various functions like a word processor:
- Bold, italic text
- Add bullets or numbered lists
- Justify text left, center, or right
- Insert an image into the text
Type and format your text and add images in the blank area below the toolbar.
Submit your question or answer by clicking the Submit button in the lower right corner of the page.